- Carrier Options, Delivery Costs, and Transit Times
Estimated transit times and shipping & handling fees will be shown, when applicable. We ship all major carriers We will use your carrier of choice when requested.
- What are your shipping cut-off times?
We will ship in-stock parts the same day you place your order. Shipping cut off times are 4pm PST.
- How much will shipping cost?
Shipping rates are determined by the package size, weight, and destination. You can estimate shipping charges on our website.
- What is truck freight shipping? Description & Cost
Truck freight shipping applies to items that are too big and/or heavy for the parcel carriers (i.e. UPS, FedEx). It is also sometimes called “LTL” or “Less than Truckload” freight.
- What are oversize fees? Description & Cost
An oversize fee will be charged when one (or more) of the following conditions exist: Total weight over 70 lbs. A box 60 in. long or more. 2 box dimensions of 30 in.
- Can you ship hazardous materials? Our Hazardous Material Shipping Policy We do carry some items that are classified as “hazardous material.” In most cases, these items are restricted to ground shipping only. This may include, but is not limited to: Antifreeze Batteries…
- Why was I overcharged for shipping? Shipping Rates – Actual Weight vs. Dimensional Weight
The price you pay is determined by the weight and destination. However, carriers often use “dimensional weight” instead of the actual weight. Dimensional weight is also called “volumetric weight,”…
Our Return Policy
We back up every sale with our Handshake Guarantee:
“If you’re not satisfied with our products or our service, we’ll refund your money. Just return any new or unused part within 90 days and we’ll refund the purchase price.”
The following items cannot be returned, unless there is a Valid Warranty Issue:
- Any part that (in our opinion) was used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly
- Custom-ordered or personalized products
- Hazardous materials (i.e. batteries, paint, etc.)
- Videos, software, or other copyrighted material, after they have been opened
- Wheels and/or tires, after they have been mounted
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- Items that exceed the time limit or show evidence of use will be charged a Restocking Fee.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order included any “special offer” or “free parts”, they must also be returned or the value may be deducted from your refund.
- Please also see our Liability Statement.