Introducing the E-Force Supercharger for the Pentastar equipped JK! This all-new system for the 2012-2014, 3.6L equipped Jeep Wrangler is Edelbrock’s first Supercharger system designed for a V6. This design utilizes a smaller Eaton® 1320 TVS rotor assembly for maximum efficiency in a compact package.
It’s designed to increase torque for improved towing and off-road performance when you need it the most, while retaining great daily driving manners. In dyno tests, the E-Force system #1527 increased performance to 317 hp and 262 ft-lbs. of torque, an increase of 111 hp and 61 ft-lbs. to the rear wheels!
he Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger system is not just a performance upgrade, it also features great looks! Its black powder coating, machined accents, and aluminum badge offer a distinct look that will set your engine bay apart.
- Compact design fits under the stock hood
- Bolt-on installation – everything fits right out of the box
- Eaton Gen VI 1320 TVS® rotor assembly; the same high-quality rotors used by many OEM manufacturers
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval
- (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Dual pass intercooler for reduced air temperature
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning
- Integrated bypass valve for minimal decrease in fuel economy
- 50-state emissions pending
- Designed, cast and manufactured in the USA by Edelbrock
- Allows access to OEM oil filter for no hassle filter changes
Now Available! But demand is very high and backorders are currently building so place your orders now.